icseprelimpaper.com is powered by shikshalaya, an innovative coaching by an IITian – Gunvant Jain Sir. Gunvant Sir is IIT Madras graduate & has been into teaching profession for over half a decade. Gunvant Sir is Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) expert in Mumbai & with his education & industry experience, he has brought revolution in k-10 ICSE teaching through shikshalaya.
Teaching experts at shikshalaya under able guidance of Gunvant Sir have designed a Crash Course for all students appearing for ICSE 10th Board Examination in 2018. This course will help them understand, revise & score good marks in the final examinations. Some of the key features of the Crash Course are:
1. Starts on Jan 26 till Feb 26th (all days except Sunday), all subjects min 4 times a week
2. Highly focused on condensed preparation of complete subject
3. Students will solve prelim papers of key schools which are sent by board panel members or correction teachers
4. Dedicated students have shown jump upto 30% in this last one month preparation
5. Questions from these papers are observed to be highly likely t get repeated 6. Coruse conducted exclusively by ICSE expert teachers and an IITan
7. Timings are exclusively morning 8 till afternoon 1
8. Will be conducted ONLY at Shikshalaya head office for not more than 20 students
9. Mumbai students preferred
10. Crash course will be concluded with the set of questions child must practice on the day before the exam to ensure highest outcome of his learning over the course
To get more information about the best Crash Course offered for ICSE 2018 exam preparation in Mumbai by Shikshalaya, on +91-7887665678.
If you are looking for other premium content developed by our expert team such as Smart Notes, Board Probable Questions, Crash Course, please click on the icons below.
|Board Probable Questions